If chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal together are wrong, then I don’t want to be right.
Recipe originally from Brown Eyed Baker
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup skim milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
1. Add the first four ingredients (through the cocoa powder) to a 4-quart saucepan.
2. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth, then stir in the oats.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto wax paper-lined baking sheets.
6. Let cool until set.
An easy and yummy cookie that literally melts in your mouth!