In the mix today
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light soymilk (you can use skim or almond milk)
- 1 almost empty jar of peanut butter
1. Mix all ingredients into the jar of peanut butter.
2. Seal jar and place in refrigerator overnight.
3. Take out of the refrigerator the next morning and enjoy!
I love using empty jars of peanut butter for my oatmeal. It makes a great container to eat out of (especially in the car) and you are able to dig out all the peanut butter that is stuck in the jar. This works just as well, if not better, with hot oatmeal because it melts all the dried out peanut butter which then mixes easily into the oatmeal.