Adapted from Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life
- 1lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup pasta sauce (or marinara)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Combine chicken, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, pasta sauce, onion, garlic, parsley, oregano, and dried basil. Mix well.
3) Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray. Form meatballs with mixture and place in pan.
4) Bake meatballs for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked completely on the inside.
I ate these with spaghetti squash, topped with a little parmesan & red pepper flakes.
A healthier & just as delicious version of spaghetti & meatballs.