We had this pie at a work celebration recently and when I was told that it was “light”, I knew I needed the recipe and wanted to make it immediately. This is such a quick dessert to put together, so definitely try it out soon!
- 1 container strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- 8 oz low fat whipped topping
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker crust
1) Beat cream cheese, add powdered sugar, until light and fluffy.
2) Add vanilla and beat more. Add cool whip and mix on low.
3) Layer strawberries on crust, then cream cheese mixture, and then top with strawberries. Refrigerate.