- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup skim milk
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
1. Add the first four ingredients (through the salt) to a 4-quart saucepan. Melt and mix together.
2. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in the Biscoff spread and vanilla until smooth, then stir in the oats.
4. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto wax paper-lined baking sheets. Let cool until cookies are set (about an hour).
Love these no bake cookies – so easy and so yummy. Enjoy!