This is a little twist on the roasted garbanzo beans recipes for those of you that love salt & vinegar chips.
- 2 cans chick peas
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Take chickpeas, vinegar, and water and place in a medium sized pot. Add a dash of sea salt.
3. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Let sit in pot for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 425 F.
5. Carefully drain chickpeas. Place on lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sea salt. Massage with fingers until fully coated.
(I obviously burned a few, but the burnt ones were still good).
We realized that the longer these sit, the better they taste. These lasted about 1 hour for 2 people to finish, seriously addictive!