This is a quick and easy recipe using cake mix that I’m sure you’ve had before. Perfect to bring to a St. Patrick’s day party. It takes only about 20 minutes from start to finish!
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Andes mints
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs together.
2) Form small patties with cookie dough and place on baking sheet.
3) Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes. Make sure they don’t get overdone! I suggest unwrapping the Andes mints while you are waiting for the cookies to bake.
4) Once the cookies are done and while the cookies are still hot, place an Andes Mint on top of each cookie.
5) Wait a few minutes and the mint will be melted, take a spoon and smooth out the mint like frosting.
Serve while still warm or once icing has hardened. Perfect with a tall glass of cold skim milk.