These biscuits are so easy to make and healthy, with just a few ingredients.
- 3 cups Heart Smart baking mix
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (you could use regular yogurt, if you don’t have Greek)
- 1/2 cup Sprite zero
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Mix ingredients together well.
(You may want to taste the dough and add salt , if needed)
3) Knead a few minutes, roll out on floured surface 1/2-inch thick.
4) Cut with 2-inch glass or cookie/biscuit cutter, place on prepared pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Enjoy! These biscuits would be great with some honey or jam or with some soup.