A healthy twist on a classic favorite! You won’t even notice all the calories and fat you are saving with this recipe.
Adapted from Cooking Light
- 1 cup powdered sugar (I usually don’t have organic powdered sugar)
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 14 oz can of fat free condensed milk
- 12 oz tub fat free Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crust (buy the reduced fat kind if you can find it)
- Fat free chocolate syrup, chopped peanuts, and whipped topping (optional)
1. Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
2. Add the condensed milk, and beat until combined.
(Seriously, I could eat spoonfuls of this)
3. Stir in the whipped topping.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between shells. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight until set.
(One for you and one to share with a neighbor or friend)
5. Cut into wedges and top with syrup, Cool Whip, or peanuts. Enjoy!