Saw these on Pinterest awhile back and decided to make them for our road trip to TX. Super easy and yummy – especially for all you sweet & salty lovers.
- Square Pretzels
- Hugs (or any other variety of Kisses)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line pretzels on cookie sheet and place a hug in the center of each one.
3. Bake for 2 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and place another pretzel on top, press down slightly.
4. Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
Easier to make than chocolate dipped pretzels, but tastes the same.