This was another fabulous Pinterest find. If you have to bring a dessert for a holiday party, I highly suggest you bring these. They are super easy and delicious, everyone at work really enjoyed them. A small piece is enough to satisfy your sweet craving!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 king-sized Hershey’s milk chocolate bars
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme (~7 oz jar)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or grease it.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
4. Add to butter mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan.
6. Place chocolate bars over dough. Spread chocolate with marshmallow creme.
7. Roll out remainder of the dough so that you are able to place in a single layer over the dough. If you have a difficult time doing this, then roll out small pieces and then lay them next to each other (as I did below).
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting into bars.