I have to say that there is almost nothing better than warm blueberry cobbler on a Winter day. When I received a coupon to try the Duncan Hines Comstock/Wilderness line of pie fillings (courtesy of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program), I immediately knew that I wanted to make some type of cobbler. After looking at their website, I was able to find a perfect recipe and made it a little bit healthier with a “Heart Smart” baking mix.
Originally from Comstock and Wilderness
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 cups “Heart Smart” pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can Comstock or Wilderness Blueberry Filling (or you could use any other flavor)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Melt butter and pour into 8 x 8 baking pan.
2. Add milk, biscuit mix and sugar; stir until smooth.
3. Drop fruit fillings by spoonfuls over mixture.
4. Bake 35 minutes, until deep golden brown.
Yum yum yum and so easy! Definitely try this out soon.
Thank you Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program and Comstock-Wilderness for letting me try this great product!