I had a craving for tomato soup, but didn’t have the time or energy to make some from scratch. So I “souped up” some canned soup with a couple ingredients I had in the fridge…a quick and easy fix to canned soup.
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 4 oz skim milk (not pictured)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat blue cheese
- Sriracha hot sauce to taste
1) Make canned soup per directions on can. I use 1/2 can of water and 1/2 can of milk to dilute it with, the milk added a little more creaminess.
2) Add blue cheese and mix well. Add Sriracha per your taste, I used a good 10-15 second squirt in mine.
3) Serve with parmesan cheese or a grilled cheese sandwich. Enjoy!