This is definitely one of my new favorite recipes and will become a staple. My friend Virginia gave me this recipe and I made adjustments (or actually deleted ingredients) based on what I had.
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 1 packet chicken ramen noodles
- Rotisserie Chicken
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent (found next to salt and pepper)
1) Toast the noodles from 1 packet of chicken ramen noodles.
2. Cut up 1 rotisserie chicken (or you can use ~2 cooked chicken breasts).
3. Mix together apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sugar, flavor packet from ramen noodles, black pepper, salt, and Accent.
4. Mix together the above ingredients with 1 bag of cole slaw. Enjoy!
In the original version, Virginia toasted almonds and sesame seeds with the ramen noodles and she also topped it with green onions.
Leave the chicken out for a vegetarian salad.