This recipe is originally from Skinny Taste.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flours, baking soda, salt and pumpkin spice; stir to blend.
3. In another bowl, whisk the sugars, butter, egg white, pumpkin puree and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
4. Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two additions until the batter is very well blended. Stir in butterscotch chips.
5. Drop by level spoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto baking sheets. Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let them stand 5 minutes before removing the cookies from the pans to cool on wire racks.
Yum – enjoy!