Such a genius recipe from Plain Chicken…
- 1 lb. candy corn
- 16oz jar peanut butter
- Baker’s dipping chocolate or any other candy coating chocolate
1. Melt candy corn in microwave on high 1 minute.
2. Stir and continue cooking in 15-second intervals til melted, stirring after each interval. It took about a total of 2 minutes for my candy corn to melt completely.
3. Stir in peanut butter.
4. Spread mixture in an 8×8 pan lined with parchment. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
5. Dip in melted chocolate candy coating. Lay on waxed paper to set. I left some of mine undipped, these resembled chick o sticks.