Yet another recipe with pumpkin…
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (a little more than a can)
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine pumpkin with the brownie mix in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and mix well.
3. Spray a 8″ X 8″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour in the mixture.
4. Microwave 2 tablespoons peanut butter for about 15-20 seconds, until melted and smooth. Spoon the peanut butter on top of the brownie mixture and use a knife to swirl peanut butter around.
5. Cook for approximately 35 minutes. The batter will remain very thick and fudgy, and it should look undercooked. Remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil and let cool in fridge for a couple of hours.
Yum – enjoy!