I thought of this chicken wrap a couple weeks ago when I bought the Laughing Cow Blue Cheese, but didn’t get a chance to make it until this past weekend when a few friends came over for lunch. This wrap is a healthy spin on the buffalo chicken dips/buffalo wings that you see so commonly during football season – it would make a great meal for having people over to watch football, especially because everyone can assemble the wrap to their liking. The Laughing Cow blue cheese spread gives you the great flavor of blue cheese, without all the calories and fat.
My friend Virginia was nice enough to make and take pictures of the shredded buffalo chicken that she made beforehand in the crock pot.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast (I think she used 5)
- Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- Celery, sliced lengthwise
- Laughing Cow Blue Cheese
1. Put chicken breast in your crock pot and cover with buffalo wing sauce. Cook on high for about 3-4 hours, until you are able to easily shred the chicken with a fork.
2. Assemble the wrap to your liking. I spread the laughing cow cheese on the tortilla, then topped it with the celery and then the chicken.
Sorry I didn’t do a great job spreading.
I poured a little wing sauce on top. You can also serve this with a side of light blue cheese dressing.
A healthy spin on a football favorite – enjoy!