- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tenders (I thawed out 5 tenders from my big bag of frozen tenders)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine paprika, chili powder, brown sugar, pepper, and salt. Add chicken and shake to coat.
2. In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat and sauté chicken until browned and done, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pan once it is done and enjoy!
A very easy and delicious recipe!