Here is an easy cookie recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 Box Cake Mix (Funfetti is the best)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Flour and small glass
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together. You don’t have to use a mixer, using a spoon will work.
3. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Dip a small glass into flour and press down lightly on cookie dough balls.
4. Bake cookies for about 6-8 minutes or until the edges turn a nice golden brown. Let them cool a bit on the cookie sheet and then transfer them to a cookie rack.
5. Frost cookies and enjoy!