This recipe is similar to one that my friend Leigh uses to make little spirals for bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, etc.
Ingredients (for one wrap)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tsp fat free cream cheese
- Reduced fat feta cheese
- Baby Spinach
- Dried Cranberries
- Oven Roasted Turkey Deli Meat
1. Spread cream cheese onto tortilla.
2. Add a sprinkle of feta and then top with spinach, turkey, and a small handful of dried cranberries.
3. Roll it up and wrap it with saran wrap. Keep in refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight so that it stays together.
A healthy wrap that includes lean protein, vegetables, (dried) fruit, dairy, and whole grain!