My awesome brother-in-law made this salmon recently – looks scrumptious!
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In bowl, combine cream cheese and feta with fork, mixing until blended. Add onion and spinach, combining well.
3. Split each piece of salmon in half lengthwise without cutting all the way through (make a pocket). Divide filling in each fillet spreading to cover. Place top salmon piece back over filling and on prepared baking dish.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until flaky and done.
Served with some garlic asparagus – enjoy!