Originally from Jenna, but slightly adapted to what I had on hand.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups baby spinach (or you can use 5 oz frozen spinach, defrosted)
- 1 small package Athenos reduced fat feta
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
2. Mix together all ingredients with your hands and form four medium sized patties.
3. Cook patties in a greased skillet for about 6 minutes per side, or until meat is completely cooked.
4. Serve with a toasted bun and all of your favorite condiments…or on spaghetti squash (like I did for lunch)
Quick and delicious!