1. I like to call it “The Happy Place”, you literally feel happier as soon as you step in.
2. It is nestled in the heart of downtown Homewood, convenient to any location in Birmingham.
3. They sell a delicious pecan encrusted chicken, so juicy and moist that you would never guess it was just baked.
Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes and you’ll have a delicious and healthy piece of encrusted chicken.
Serve on top of a mixed green salad with dried cranberries, walnuts, and blue cheese for an extra dose of nutrients and calcium.
4. Their strawberry cupcakes and “better than crack” brownies give any bakery in Birmingham a run for their money.
5. It’s the perfect place to go when you have to pick up a meal for your friend that has just had a baby or been in the hospital, etc.
6. There is a Registered Dietitian on staff that can answer any of your nutrition questions.
7. Join their mailing list and every Monday you will get an email about what they have in the store that week, along with the prices.
8. Every SINGLE thing that I have ever had from them has tasted fresh and scrumptious.
So I think that this is probably enough reasons and you just need to check it out for yourself, I promise that you won’t be sorry! It’s located on the corner of Crescent and Reese and open from 2-5:30 pm on Monday- Friday. They will also be at “Taste of Homewood” on Thursday March 3rd, if you want to get a “taste” before you head to the store. Enjoy!