Have a craving for a cookie? Well, here’s a recipe that’ll satisfy your craving, without all the fat and with a little extra fiber!
Recipe from www.carrotsncake.com
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/3 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used a mixture of butterscotch and milk chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well until batter is blended evenly.
3. Drop dough by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet, approximately 1-2 inches apart.
4. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes. Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool on wire rack.