Looking for a new breakfast? This recipe is quick and easy and the pancake will literally sit in you like a rock and keep you full for hours.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup quick/rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or you could use cinnamon)
- Toppings: Peanut butter, maple syrup, or anything else you would like
1. Heat small pan over medium heat.
2. Beat the egg, oats, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
3. Pour into pan, making sure it spreads out into pancake shape and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Flip and cook for 2 minutes more.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice.