This is a quick and easy fudge recipe for the holidays that doesn’t even involve a candy thermometer. It makes a great dessert for a holiday party, a delicious gift for coworkers/neighbors, or just a yummy treat to have around the house.
Originally from www.annies-eats.com
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup margarine/butter
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder (not pictures)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Line an 8’ square baking pan with aluminum foil, set aside.
2. In a 2 quart pan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, butter, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
4. Continue to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
Note: If you try to multitask: pour in chocolate chips, talk on the phone, and take pictures at the same time – some of the chocolate chips may not make it into the pan.
6. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
7. Cut into small squares.
(Yes, I have LSU Tupperware)
All wrapped up and ready to go!