Recipe adapted from www.eatliverun.com
- 1.25 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 jar pasta sauce (you can use any kind)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Combine the milk and breadcrumbs in a small bowl and let stand for five minutes.
3. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, salt, red pepper flakes, garlic, and the soaked breadcrumbs.
4. Mix well with hands and form small balls. Bake the meatballs at 375 for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, begin to simmer pasta sauce.
5. Once meatballs are done, drop into tomato sauce.
Serve on top of spaghetti squash (see previous post for the how-to on spaghetti squash).