Love the chicken in the Friday Special at Taziki’s? Well, this recipe tastes pretty close to it.
Originally from http://plainchicken.blogspot.com/
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves (or 2 tsp dried)
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Combine vinegar, oil, and basil.
2. Pour over chicken and marinate overnight in ziploc bag in the refrigerator.
3. Bake the chicken breasts in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Perfectly cooked chicken breast!
Note: I cut the chicken into smaller pieces and mixed the pieces with the juices in the baking dish. I ate it on top of a spinach salad with feta.